Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations and celebrations

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    While hiking today it occurred to me that we have not heard from Paul Humphreys for a while and just now when I finally got around to checking last nights results what do I see

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#KIC19081504

Congratulations Paul
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    While hiking today it occurred to me that we have not heard from Paul Humphreys for a while and just now when I finally got around to checking last nights results what do I see

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#KIC19081504

Congratulations Paul

Thanks Kev! All very exciting! She went super and a terrific drive by Greg Sugars. Cheeeers

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations Paul Green on the Melton Monday win of your first start Geez Louise which you own and train. You do not see many first starters get up at $54.60 - I hope you had a little on her

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXC24081504
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Another good one in the Butterworth/Manning stable in Duke of Albany
    3 starts for 3 wins since coming across from NZ.
    Last start he ran home in 26.1 and today this 3yo ran 1.55.9 winning a C1 by 26m at Charlton

Congratulations to the connections of Goodtime Rusty who made it 3 wins in a row too winning the last (beating another Butterworth/Manning import having its first Aussie start which faded to 6th)
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-28-2015 at 12:04 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congrats to the forums Greg Fusinato for breeding 2yo C&G Breeders Crown Champion Our Waikiki Beach (Aussie bred - Yay)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling cyclone george will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    greg fusinato
    Thanks Kev . He is a super 2yo who has been looked after,and until yesterday I wasn't totally convinced that he was super special because he had never been asked for an effort. I thought on the turn he couldn't win it ,after the quick lead time and all,now I think he could be special.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone george View Post
    Thanks Kev . He is a super 2yo who has been looked after,and until yesterday I wasn't totally convinced that he was super special because he had never been asked for an effort. I thought on the turn he couldn't win it ,after the quick lead time and all,now I think he could be special.
    Congratulations to you and your partners Greg. I remember your point about whether he was special when it was mentioned earlier on in his career on another thread. Now I wonder do you not think that he is something special doing what he does without being asked for more than he need give.

I think he could be special.[/QUOTE]
    That seems a pretty reserved statement alongside the comments of his equally reserved trainer and driver when asked he replied....
    "With what he has achieved this his first campaign, I think he deserves to be called a champion."!!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations to Robert Caruso from Angle Vale SA who bookended the card at Melton tonight winning 2 of the Battle of the Claimers heats with a 10yo and an 11yo
    I don't know much about Robert except that my db shows that he had not won in Victoria in the previous 2yrs so this was a fair raid
    I see that he had a good season in SA winning 22 with 29 placings from only 109 starters
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I think the 4th at Horsham today may have been Brett Greene's first win as a trainer, congratulations Brett

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#HSC07091504
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Also Kerryn Manning at Horsham today, 4 drives 4 winners.

+ Reply to Thread