Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th

Headline articles on news.com.au

Harness Racing (and I mean the racing part) gets not only a headline story on news.com.au with Frith up for a fight... http://www.news.com.au/sport/superra...-1227238770285 but then this as well http://www.news.com.au/sport/superra...-1227238687477
    Two racing articles has got to be a positive.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars

-

Thanks Norm,
    reckon I'll have a bit of a go at Frith off that report, Bruce Harpley is no mug and if he reckons his mare will go down 1:50 way I don't think there is anything in that race that can come from behind and beat him, Adore Me is of course a great mare but she is not in her own backyard either.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thanks Norm,
    reckon I'll have a bit of a go at Frith off that report, Bruce Harpley is no mug and if he reckons his mare will go down 1:50 way I don't think there is anything in that race that can come from behind and beat him, Adore Me is of course a great mare but she is not in her own backyard either.
    Seen with my own eyes and stopwatch Frith work around Junee 1.55.5 Australia Day. Reckon Junee 2 secs slower than Wagga. Reckon Wagga 4-5 secs slower than Menangle. That's 1.50 territory, and she went half a second quicker on Sunday. Admittedly working around Junee Bruce rated her too perfection and in a race you can't always do that with other horses pressuring and having to work off the arm, but she did have a bit in reserve. Things go her way 1.50 not out of the question at all.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    she will get crossed early on guys, and then have to do a bit of work to get that lead back.

Adore Me went 1:51 flat in the breeze the other night with her head on her chest!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I'll be cheering the Aussie home, but gee it's gonna be a task. That kiwi mare is a champion!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    It would be good if Frith could hold the lead early but can't see that happening with a Tritton runner drawn so close to her, Adore Me has a little traffic to contend with from barrier 12, If Frith can get to the lead easy, This could be a real contest but Adore Me is certainly a champion mare, Would be fantastic to see both of these girls get down very close to the 1.50 mark.

+ Reply to Thread