Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Vic audit

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Kyle, it is young ideas people like yourself that should be in the mix to create a future for harness racing - you have an impressive resume and should seriously go for it.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    +1

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Kyle, it is young ideas people like yourself that should be in the mix to create a future for harness racing - you have an impressive resume and should seriously go for it.

Thanks everyone - I remain unconvinced that this recruitment process, the eventual "winners" and their ultimate achievements will be any different than in previous years. I do hope however the sceptic in me is proved very wrong!!

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Thanks everyone - I remain unconvinced that this recruitment process, the eventual "winners" and their ultimate achievements will be any different than in previous years. I do hope however the sceptic in me is proved very wrong!!
    You right about that, if u want the best for a job, they don't apply, because they all ready have jobs cause their good at what the do. U have to go get them hence the problem with everyone at hrv, their either a mate of someone, or knew someone high up that got them a job. The only good people at hrv get poached by the gallops, which is why the people at top have been their so long no other business would ever hire them in those same positions because their no where near good enough.
    Last edited by jackthepunter; 11-12-2015 at 09:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread