I've posted here on numerous occasions, the majority of peeps in prominent positions @ HRNSW were instrumental in the demise of Harold Park.

In my line of work, I'm paid to know the difference between excellent, good, average and poor management, I invest my own but mostly others hard earned based on my interpretation of firstly their product and secondly and often most importantly, if they've the people at helm to deliver the goods so to speak.

I wouldn't have confidence in the management of HRNSW if they had a hot dog stand to run let alone an industry. They were totally inept whilst at Harold Park and should of been out on their arse, saved by a golden handshake from Mirvac and they've been flying under the radar since, well not from this Cookie Boy.

Sprint Lane racing is well and truly on the nose. The racing at Melton is garbage, great from a punting perspective but it's one dimensional, week in and week out. Every race is run the same. What moves are made and done at exactly the same point no matter the speed, which is nearly always pedestrian. Albion Park is exactly the same. It's uncompetitive, boring tripe.

Here comes HRNSW with a bold plan to introduce sprint lanes everywhere, even at Menangle ... but wait there's more ... increase field sizes to 12, 10 off the front, 2 off the back at Menangle ... WTF ?

If you've spoken to any of the Clowns there like I have and you know who I mean, these guys, even with one or two decades + of industry experience are absolutely clueless about racing and these latest changes are not unexpected from a management team who should of been removed from their positions a decade ago not promoted from within.

The inmates are running the asylum. Menangle is barely relevant, no one is going and they're chasing their tale. The second verse is indeed the same as the first.