Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our Waikiki Beach

Member Yearling cyclone george will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    greg fusinato
    Tony he was gelded about last dec . It's a pity he is gelded but if he wasn't he might not have been a race horse . Harvey I've probably watch him a bit closer than most seen all his trials and races and I thought he might have been just a speed freak ,on Sunday he convinced me he's also very strong. There going to give him every chance to go on ,he's going to spell for 6-8 weeks ,because he's not paid up for anything in nz so I don't think you will see him until after Christmas.

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    All good runs come to an end.19 in a row still a good effort. Just not good enough against the older horses. Interesting to note the winner Ideal Situation was bought from a Qld Claimer i think for $6000.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob View Post
    All good runs come to an end.19 in a row still a good effort. Just not good enough against the older horses today. Interesting to note the winner Ideal Situation was bought from a Qld Claimer i think for $6000.
    Edited for accuracy David
    The winner is in the form of his career, winning 7 of last 9, but its biggest win is a $10k C0 Final

I wonder what the stable would rate OWB's fitness at - if it was 'not' 90%+, the drive would then seem ordinary
    Last edited by Messenger; 07-06-2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: 'not'
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    I thought the driver did take off a little early which probably been ok against the 3 year old horses. You would think he was at 90%+ as it was only a couple of weeks ago he would have been in a final nsw breeders final. Either way Our Waikiki Beach is still a freak and plenty more wins to come his way.
    In regards to the winner Ideal Situation, it is amazing what a change of scenery/trainer/bigger track can do to some horses. 6 from 8 & $38000 in prize money from a $6000 claimer. Nice little profit.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Why wasn't he contesting the NSW breeders series? Setback? Easing off? He had not had a race for 6wks

Found Answer: Stuffed up nomination

http://www.harnesslink.com/News/Waik...aikiki%20Beach
    Last edited by Messenger; 07-06-2016 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Found answer
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal BRad will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brad Miller
    I backed the horse that beat him as he had 6 weeks off and Ideal Situation was race fit just pissed off that in NSW he paid $18 whereas uni and Stab paid $33

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Waikiki Beach made a winning debut in the US

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=36233
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread