Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SA Pinery Fires Fundraising

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

SA Pinery Fires Fundraising

Everybody would have heard about the fires on Nov 25 but may not have known how they could help.
    Bruce and Richard have passed on the following link to Maryborough's facebook for their raffle to help (see Dec 9 post)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryb...2608317?ref=hl

Another option is a deposit to the Bank Acc at the bottom of the following update

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=28247

My family lost everything in Victoria's Black Saturday fires and I can tell you it is the kindness of others that really lifts your spirits. You stop thinking about what you lost and start marvelling at how amazing people are and it motivates you to get going again
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You would not want to be related to Messenger - bro in law lost house in yesterday's Wye fire (but it was only a holiday place)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Still very sad Kev

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yep Rich, he is pretty devastated. He was only allowed back today and would you believe the houses either side survived. My experience was completly coloured by the fact that I was so glad my girls were alive that I did not care about the house
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread