Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone see Ben Sarina in today's Herald Sun?

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery

Did anyone see Ben Sarina in today's Herald Sun?

It was that photo he got the fine for. Was'nt so much what he was doing. More what his passenger wasn't wearing!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    No didn't see it fill us in a bit more.

triplev123
    She must be a very stout hearted lass & totally dedicated to her craft.
    If there's a worse place to get your kit off than Riverstone in late June I'll eat my old Lawn Mowing Shoes.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    She deserves a medal then.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Is there a link to a site / online newspaper somewhere to see what this is all about. I missed it all :-(

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    Is there a link to a site / online newspaper somewhere to see what this is all about. I missed it all :-(
    I tried to find it yesterday online because I didn't get a chance to read the story, but I couldn't find it, sorry.

triplev123

It caused great disruption

Earlier today I found myself pulling up for a Coffee in the general area where the offence took place. Whilst standing at the counter waiting for an enormous bucket of triple shot to be pushed in my direction I struck up a conversation with a local resident and was reliably informed that all Hell broke loose during that photo shoot.
    Apparently Doug Leihn was grading the track & upon sighting the young lass sans clothing he crashed off through the outside running rail & end up in the bushes.
    Peter Dawson caught wind of what was happening, got out his binoculars to take a squiz and whilst endeavouring to walk a little closer and focus them, he wasn't watching where he was going and fell in the creek.
    Dave McGill only had a pair of shorts on when the sight of the nubile young lass overtook him & he had to run off behind a basically waist high wall & was unable to come out until such time as the interest shown by his nether regions had 'abated'. Mitchel Reese was apparently the only one who remained cool & calm under pressure. He is said to have tied Girlsniteout to the tree in the carpark, walked over and said to the young lady " Hey babe...I'm Mitch, how you doin'?

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    One of the your best Triple lmao.

triplev123

Late breaking news

News just to hand is that the young lady concerned was a former girlfriend of Laurence Dawson!!!!!

Smokey! You sly old dog you.

Junior Member Weanling Paleface will become famous soon enough Paleface's Avatar
    Real Name
    jon Bon
    Lmao!

+ Reply to Thread