Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    I think you are correct with the rumor mill BUT once the charge sheet from O'toole was published as you said Bill it became more clear .

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Yes but under the rules he must hand over phone records so they can investigate because he is a registered person.
    Could you imagine what would happen if a bookie decided to not hand over his books...... Licence suspended

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    Yes but under the rules he must hand over phone records so they can investigate because he is a registered person.
    Could you imagine what would happen if a bookie decided to not hand over his books...... Licence suspended
    I believe the court documents show he handed his records into nsw police as soon as they became available! Can you blame him or anyone else for not handing over their records to hrnsw??? I wouldn't trust them with your money

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoore View Post
    I believe the court documents show he handed his records into nsw police as soon as they became available! Can you blame him or anyone else for not handing over their records to hrnsw??? I wouldn't trust them with your money
    Point being he was not asked to hand over his money only records, to my understanding the warning off was found to have been the appropriate action because the offence was proven. It was only lifted when the records were provided.

Banned Yearling Dmoore will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Doug Moore
    No champ point being why would anyone trust hrnsw with their private records....I wouldn't trust them with YOUR money!!!

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoore View Post
    No champ point being why would anyone trust hrnsw with their private records....I wouldn't trust them with YOUR money!!!
    As is your usual rant at the controlling body can you please provide me with one example of HRNSW ever doing anything that would have been considered even slightly inappropriate with the records provided by someone in any inquiry or investigation.

If they had in the past stuffed up by private documents becoming public, yes you might have a point but from my memory this is not the case which would indicate the can in fact be trusted.

Banned Gelding Stonie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Paul Stone
    Occupation
    Concretor
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    Thanks for msg Dallas, I understand why you deleted it. Shits me tho you have people like him who are known in all harness racing circles too be involved. Let me turn back the clock too the other fri night at Newcastle. Lachlan jack beat a well backed patches ohoulihan, betting showed significant support for patches before support late for lauchlan. Patches hit the line head on chest mouth open, lauchlan wins at $15 rumor is sarina and trainer....... Pocketed over 35k rumors have it
    I was on course that night Brendan and it was an absolute setup. 2 very happy and smug drivers.
    Check out the owners of the winner as well. It will become a little clearer as well.
    All involved up to their eyeballs.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    I have followed this thread with interest and it is obvious that amongst the posters we have:

Defenders of the indefensible
    Those that have an inherent resentment of authority
    Those that are crying for blood and do not acknowledge that there is a process that must be followed or natural justice laws come into play.
    Those with an axe to grind or a giant chip on their shoulder
    A small number of posters who can see the bigger picture and are prepared to allow those running the inquiry to take their time to get it right.

I had no intention of posting until l read the comments about the Newcastle race. I do not follow Nsw Harness Racing closely so I had a look at the replay of the race in a question. Unles I am missing something I cannot see what more the driver on the short price favorite could have done other than get out and carry it.

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    I have followed this thread with interest and it is obvious that amongst the posters we have:

Defenders of the indefensible
    Those that have an inherent resentment of authority
    Those that are crying for blood and do not acknowledge that there is a process that must be followed or natural justice laws come into play.
    Those with an axe to grind or a giant chip on their shoulder
    A small number of posters who can see the bigger picture and are prepared to allow those running the inquiry to take their time to get it right.

I had no intention of posting until l read the comments about the Newcastle race. I do not follow Nsw Harness Racing closely so I had a look at the replay of the race in a question. Unles I am missing something I cannot see what more the driver on the short price favorite could have done other than get out and carry it.
    1000 % correct great post .

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    Ray your not going too see a rort with the "kill horse"s driver laying out the cart too hold it back.. Yes Ben looks too be trying but watch reins and horses head and mouth. Reins tight bit right up in his mouth horses head on his chest mouth open.

Closed Thread