Geeze, I bare my soul and get a hiding for it afterwards?
You guys are a pretty tough audience.

Here's some rare insight into the thought process that produced them. (in bold)

Looking back, it was dreadfully flawed and, like the Titanic, doomed from the moment it left the dock. I can't even plead Caffiene depletion as I was smashing a strong coffee at the time.

Race 1- La Machane - Hmmm. Class filly and G. Sugars could win on a ride on lawn mower. Can't be beat. (finished 3rd, parked the last 1200, good effort, but should have known better, they're going for the big $$$ next week. Off that effort I think she'll win it)

Race 2- No idea??? Probably should have left it right there.

Race 3- Artique- Quinlan & Dasher and a very well bred colt who won well first up. No risk. Home and hosed. Didn't even consider another horse. (finished 6th)

Race 4- Alchemy- Geeze, here's a real go. Puppet's up on one of Lance's horses. It won't know itself. Should win for fun. (finished 5th)

Race 5- Marquess De Posh- Difficult draw but Paul & Blake must be confident, they haven't gone all that way for nothing. (finished 3rd)

Race 6- Elegant Image- Even The Blind Boys Of Alabama will pick it. (finished 1st)

Race 7-Yankee Dream- There's one out of Four Little Angles. I remember her, by Ticket To Heaven, that's Whelan's breed from Tassie. Oh look, Dean Braun & The Puppet combine. Yankee Dream...it'll win. (duly finished 2nd, Bobjacks Angle and G. Lang home at 25/1. )

Race 8- Luv Tha Aces Lombo- Claimers, hmmm. Throw a dart. (Never in the hunt, finished 7th.)

Race 9- Well To Do Lombo- Wining form is good form with 2yos. Look, there's one that has won. (finished 3rd)
Incidentally, a rough old race and Nowitzki...geeze, have to be the best of very good things beaten, lost all chance with a gate break, got smashed around the 3/4's by a breaker and still beat 3 home.

Race 10- Machabiba - A mutual friend suggested the stable has a wrap on her.
Braun & Puppet again, this time out of the (2). That'll do me. (finished 1st at $10+, at least I have been saved from having to walk home)