Thread: One less

Hybrid View

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Yeah the double standards just gets better. If you believe this report.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8559657
    I am happy to be corrected but my recollection is the Jackson Painting inquiry started in July and he was allowed to continue to compete until he was convicted in September .... seems like an exact same standard to me... but if you can explain the double standard please feel free to do so.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    I am happy to be corrected but my recollection is the Jackson Painting inquiry started in July and he was allowed to continue to compete until he was convicted in September .... seems like an exact same standard to me... but if you can explain the double standard please feel free to do so.
    VOR,

Haven't heard much about this, too busy complaining Ryan Moores ride and ridiculous betting %s at Griffith, but apparently a QLD trainer was nabbed down in Melbourne today and got caught red handed. Stewards asked to search his car. He denied them access for personal reasons.
    What is the ruling there. Are stewards allowed to freely search cars? Possibly allowed with permission, possibly allowed even if the trainer denies them access?

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    VOR,

Haven't heard much about this, too busy complaining Ryan Moores ride and ridiculous betting %s at Griffith, but apparently a QLD trainer was nabbed down in Melbourne today and got caught red handed. Stewards asked to search his car. He denied them access for personal reasons.
    What is the ruling there. Are stewards allowed to freely search cars? Possibly allowed with permission, possibly allowed even if the trainer denies them access?
    I will have to search the current rules but I would think the trainer is in a fair bit of drama.

+ Reply to Thread