Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitobliss Vs ITMQ

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    Well said Brad, Harness racing needs Lance for his sometimes outlandish remarks, how much good media has this race been given, all for free.

On your selections, does John McCarthy getting off Terrorway from such a good draw worry you?
    No! He had to drive one of them and I can't see any disadvantage having Andrew on Terrorway. Would be interesting to see how they arrived at their decision though.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    It's going to be a great race tonight and there is so many variables. I can't work out what Jnr is going to do but at odds on when he must race out of his comfort zone and not on his favorite track, he's not for me.

My small Tab account will go for a bit of value, Bitobliss at $8 looks value (can't forget his run beating SU), $3 a place Smoken Up (He's a tough bugger and his stats show he rarely misses a place) looks value and my roughy who went well last week and just below the radar is Franco Jamar at $51 each way.

Regardless of the result, this has created a great drama and plenty of passion on this forum and in the media and should get a large audience tonight.

Good luck to all runners and good luck on the punt

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    who would believe that this time last week bitobliss was a $2.50 second pick for the vic cup.1 bad run later and weve got $8.00. better for me i say. all the experts have said the bubble has burst. i will tell you now that scotty stewart has a hellium cannister and the bubble will be blown back up tonight. the bad run has provided us with better odds and has taken him away rom the spotlight. will be a great race

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Hot race. Full credit to the winner.

I don't think there are any excuses for the beaten brigade. Quinny was excellent as was Mah Sish!

Looking forward to the Hunter Cup & Interdom.

Real Name
    bailey martin
    Congratulations to Rob Nalder and all involved with Caribbean Blaster, a great effort from horror draw in quick time.

It must be said that with the soft run and easy out at the top of the straight IMQ's bubble has burst, it's far harder playing with the big boys. That said there are a few more who disappointed from good draws

Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    I don't think any bubble has burst. The first 3 were all excellent.

Given the work Quinny did early his run was excellent.

Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I don't think any bubble has burst. The first 3 were all excellent.

Given the work Quinny did early his run was excellent.
    Mitch, if you want to talk about work, what about Smoken Up 3 wide the entire until Washakie got a stitch

Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Yes I agree he did plenty of work as well. His run was also very good, as was Terrorway.

Junior Member Weanling terror will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    quin clark
    I dont want to sound like a complete prick but yet again gary jr broke under pressure in big races in the east side, its not the horse fault he lost ?? why did gary use his speed out of the barrier arms at the start??? what happen off belieaving in his speed????why play him out of his comfort zone??? even thou he had the sit behind the leader the pace was enought to take the sting away from his sprint, gary knew lance welll have the pace on god knows what gary was thinking

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Yes I agree he did plenty of work as well. His run was also very good, as was Terrorway.
    Average lead time 2240m at Melton is 46.4. Thats 631 metres from start to mile peg in 1.58.3 rate.
    Terrorway 41.9 lead time the equal fastest ever at Melton - 631 metres from start to mile peg in 1.46.8 rate. Still there on the bend too.

Smoken Up 3 wide going forward virtually the whole trip. Still there on the bend and gave his supporters big thrill yet again. The ultimate champion! He's very brave.

Caribbean Blaster HUGE !!!

Know would be completely different if ITMQ doesn't run the gate but he did get to the pegs pretty easily and looked the winner on the turn. If he doesn't go forward at the start he probably ends up behind Washakie and gets carried back through the field going down the back like Gold Ace was.

All credit to the winner. Too good. A race to remember.

Great night. Huge crowd, great atmosphere and the storms stayed away.

Well done HRV!

Other highlight of the night was breeno on the leader board in the tipping comp!!

+ Reply to Thread