Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Get off the Grasso Alfio

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    So it would be unfair to assume Alfio was doing what Jack suggested in post 4
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    So it would be unfair to assume Alfio was doing what Jack suggested in post 4
    I was saying alfio was doing anything wrong,I was simplely saying thats one of the reason stewards dont allow it at the races. It fine to use at home as alot of people do. Its like anything it only takes one idoit to ruin things for everone
    Last edited by jackthepunter; 08-14-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    I was saying alfio was doing anything wrong,I was simplely saying thats one of the reason stewards dont allow it at the races. It fine to use at home as alot of people do. Its like anything it only takes one idoit to ruin things for everone
    I know you never said Alfio did anything wrong Jack, it was just that after reading your first post I mistakenly thought that that was the only way/reason that people used Vicks on horses - good to know it is not.
    Glad the stewards are on the ball and you are so right about it only taking one or two idiots to ruin things
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread