Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ararat Gallops Greed just lost me

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Ararat Gallops Greed just lost me

It is just your average $27k per race gallops meet at Ararat tomorrow/Friday (apart from one $75k race)
    and the greedy toffs of Ararat (there's an oxymoron for you) have 'packaged' the verandah to now cost $50 a plastic chair

May the committee and greedy b@$(@^#$ who came up with this ludicrous decision rue the day their eyeballs lit up with dollar signs

I might just turn up to see if anybody is silly enough to be ripped off by these greedy b@$(@^#$

https://ararat.tickets.countryracing...8-a0a2c78a905a

Better still you can pay your admission (not included) and with 9 of your mates pay $150 for an umbrella - I kid you not. I hope the wind doesn't get up again tomorrow
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Watched a couple of races on racing.com and as one of the packaged areas overlooks the mounting yard so you can see it in their pre race coverage, I am happy to say that I saw NO ONE SITTING THERE
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread