+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QBred 2 Year Old Fillies

Junior Member Weanling apexguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Celine Castle, Stone of Destiny, Come ou

QBred 2 Year Old Fillies

I am just a little confused and hopefully someone will be able to clarify the matter.

Heaven Trends has just completed in the NSW Breeders/Sires stakes series winning a heat at Wagga then the semi-final and final.

Tonight she is in Queensland in the QBred 2 year old fillies Final which appears to be a straight final and I presume restricted to Queensland bred pacers. She hasn't had a start in Queensland.

To me, there seems to be something wrong with the conditions of the races if firstly, you are able to race in two states as being bred there and secondly by not requiring a horse to at least have raced prior in the state before competing in the final of a State bred event then it doesn't seem fair to the local trainers and owners?

Happy to be set straight!

Member Yearling Jimbob will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Wyborn
    Occupation
    Business Owner
    Horses
    Margaret Jean,Tascott Lady
    Especially when she the fastest 2 year old filly in Australasia!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Filly was born in QLD which entitles her in race in QLD and Rock N Roll Heaven stands in NSW, So as long as she's paid up for the Q-Bred and the NSW scheme's, She's entitled to compete in both Jim.

+ Reply to Thread