Thread: Harness forum ?????

Hybrid View

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    And many others with knowledge think things are above board.
    Mangos reply to you re Lettucereason fairly mathematically explains the horses ability running against the likes of Sushi Sushi and Excel Stride, u didnt reply to his comment...

Re the American based article above, i do believe one Lou Pena who has been discussed on Harnesslink many times for his massive turnarounds, is the main source of stats for that article.
    You have stated that LM's horses have had a 50-100 meter improvement in a matter of weeks, i did ask you previously that as you KNOW this for fact, what are those horses names so we can search those horses online at harness.org.au?
    This is the whole point Cassie, names dates times =facts as opposed to "on track rumours inuendo assumptions accusations" that DONT have evidence.
    Please show EVIDENCE by supplying more than 2 names of horses who have had statistical turnarounds beyond "normal".
    Convince me with a name or 2 so i can do my own research.
    In all the LM threads on here no person has yet to show a race or a horse where it has done a "Lou Pena" type of radical turnaround such as the horse who beat Auckland Reactor in America who was a claimer and then came out and did a 1:47?
    Give me a track
    Give me what race
    Give me a name
    Show us all and lets put this thing to bed...
    Ash Ash Ash I can't believe you want to go there.
    One would have thought you would be punch drunk by now from all the punishment you have taken with your watered down stats and your constant efforts in trying to convince yourself that something that is so obvious to so many is not really happening after all.
    Just off the top of my head check out the form leading up to a stable transfer ( not their old form or their good form against such and such, just their form leading up to the change of stable) can you do that for me Ash.

I'll just give you 4 to start with as I don't want to upset you too much, Mandy Rambo, Artifactor, Roman Stride, and last but certainly not least Lilac stride.

When you have had a look at those 4 if you want more I'm sure I wont have to dig too deep.

CASSIE

P.S re not replying to a post it is a little difficult when you have been gagged.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by candykisses View Post
    Ash Ash Ash I can't believe you want to go there.
    One would have thought you would be punch drunk by now from all the punishment you have taken with your watered down stats and your constant efforts in trying to convince yourself that something that is so obvious to so many is not really happening after all.
    Just off the top of my head check out the form leading up to a stable transfer ( not their old form or their good form against such and such, just their form leading up to the change of stable) can you do that for me Ash.

I'll just give you 4 to start with as I don't want to upset you too much, Mandy Rambo, Artifactor, Roman Stride, and last but certainly not least Lilac stride.

When you have had a look at those 4 if you want more I'm sure I wont have to dig too deep.

CASSIE

P.S re not replying to a post it is a little difficult when you have been gagged.
    ARTIFACTOR?????? It won 1 of its first 8 starts with LM and in that race it failed to break 2minutes around Menangle in that win. Then after leaving his stable proceeded to win its next 3. Cmon Cassie you can do better than that surely. Instead of wasting your time here with the same relentless drawl send your horses to him and book your flights to Perth to cheer them on. If everyone sends their horses there he may end up putting you on as a stablehand.

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    ARTIFACTOR?????? It won 1 of its first 8 starts with LM and in that race it failed to break 2minutes around Menangle in that win. Then after leaving his stable proceeded to win its next 3. Cmon Cassie you can do better than that surely. Instead of wasting your time here with the same relentless drawl send your horses to him and book your flights to Perth to cheer them on. If everyone sends their horses there he may end up putting you on as a stablehand.
    HA good point Grant , but you didn't bother mentioning that he had not won in his last 17 strs for a bloke you might have heard of Brian Hancock and wins first start for new stable .and I notice you didn't mention the surname of the new trainer either.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    I will certainly give you Mandy Rambo. She has certainly improved significantly with Luke.

However, the other 3 are very poor examples.

Artifactor - Brian Hancock publicly made mention of how he thought this was a very good horse. With Brian, the horse had a best winning time at menangle of 1.57.6 over 2300M. With Luke, the horse improved "dramatically" to have a best winning time at Menangle of 1.57.5 over 2300m.

Roman Stride was a horse that Neil Day also thought a lot of. Under his guidance, the horse had a best winning mile rate of 1.54.2 over the 1609M. With Luke, the Horse improved "dramatically" to have a best winning mile rate of 1.54 over the 1609m

Lilac Stride was a very good juvenile horse. At 2 she was winning the Linden Huntley , finishing 4th in the Bathurst Tiara, 2nd in the Seymour final, 3rd in the NSW fillies final(all races won by Lady Euthenia). At 3, she was 3rd in the Bracelet, 3rd in the NSW Sires stakes, 3rd in the Breeders Challenge final. In a nutshell, she was and is a very good horse.

Prior to joining Luke her best time over a mile at Menangle was 1.55.2. With Luke, her best winning time at Menangle over a mile is 1.54.4.

Just some FACTS for thought...

Closed Thread