Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name and shame

Hybrid View

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    What I don't quite get, is in Harness Racing, if you infringe the rules relating to illegal administration of certain chemical substances then at the worst you might be labelled a cheat. If you were to do the same thing in the Financial Services industry you would be brought before a court and charged with fraud. Explain to me the difference. In my opinion it is fraud because you are depriving other participants from legally obtaining a benefit.
    They are not cheats, they are committing an offence that should be pursued through the legal system not just HRNSW. Until this action is taken the those with the backing (Money) will always be one step ahead of the testing regime.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    it's called a Retention barn, not a Detention barn

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    it's called a Retention barn, not a Detention barn
    Its Detention when you are in the dunce's corner
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    What I don't quite get, is in Harness Racing, if you infringe the rules relating to illegal administration of certain chemical substances then at the worst you might be labelled a cheat. If you were to do the same thing in the Financial Services industry you would be brought before a court and charged with fraud. Explain to me the difference. In my opinion it is fraud because you are depriving other participants from legally obtaining a benefit.
    They are not cheats, they are committing an offence that should be pursued through the legal system not just HRNSW. Until this action is taken the those with the backing (Money) will always be one step ahead of the testing regime.
    This may be the only way to clean up racing Lee
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread