Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We have a New Harnesslink News

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

We have a New Harnesslink News

https://new.harnesslink.com/

It certainly looks bright and clear. Only knock first off is that we want a Europe tab at the bottom of the page along with the other 4

For feedback

https://new.harnesslink.com/2021/06/...w-harnesslink/
    Last edited by Messenger; 06-01-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    For a couple of days now the News for the various countries have all been the same Home page assortment. Hmmm
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Can't access the Forum with my phone.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I can because I have it there as a favourite search to click on BUT I see what you mean Trev - there is no Forum link from the Harnesslink homepage
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I can because I have it there as a favourite search to click on BUT I see what you mean Trev - there is no Forum link from the Harnesslink homepage
    Most new and improved websites I have been looking at recently are actually worse than what they replaced. The Herald Sun site is one of these.

Launching the new, improved Harnesslink (cough) with such an oversight is a bust. Similarly, Hayden Cullen's NZ website does the opposite. I can only access the news function from my phone. What gives?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have been told it was an oversight and it has now been fixed. Trev, at the top of the page you will see the 3 horizontal lines = which is the Menu and Forum is now there as an option/link
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Good to see the fairies have been at work!

+ Reply to Thread