Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time for HRV to grow some

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Time for HRV to grow some

What a disgrace - as soon as there was a false start in the Yarra Valley cup today, they instantly say it will now be on Sky 2
    I suppose we were lucky Sky was even working at all mind you as it was not earlier. I swear my old stomping ground is jinxed.

I have not forked out for Foxtel sports yet so I have to jump on the computer really fast to catch it

But WTF why can't a Country Cup at least be given some latitude.
    The next Scone race was running late anyway (and home PAY viewers can see this on TVN anyway)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    So I guess I wasted my time taping it?

You don't see the Herald Sun Kev I think but this appeared yesterday (also for the benefit of any non-VIC viewers)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/su...-1227151663783
    Attached Images

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That article should be a thread Kyle - done
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thats it! You have to be kidding. If there is anybody not involved with sorting out the Ballarat shamozzle tomorrow then it is time to take Sky to task
    They began showing the last at Wedderburn which was running on time BUT then chopped it off for Bordertown gallops which started 6mins late and told us to go Sky 2
    UNBELIEVABLE

Grow some HRV!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Seems as though Harness Racing is the last on the list of what's popular of all the 3 codes.. Very unprofessional, but if you were to try find a reason why this is allowed, I'm sure they have some valid/legal reason for them doing what they do... Joke!!

+ Reply to Thread