Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wagga 6 Jan

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    With regard to COT here I think you will find that We Love Lucy has been driven out of the barrier many times before but rarely manages to cross or hold out. I was not suprised to see her come out but surprised that she was able to hold and hold so easily. What about the winner of that race for consistency? Third start in 8 days and solid runs all of them!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    With regard to COT here I think you will find that We Love Lucy has been driven out of the barrier many times before but rarely manages to cross or hold out. I was not suprised to see her come out but surprised that she was able to hold and hold so easily. What about the winner of that race for consistency? Third start in 8 days and solid runs all of them!
    Yeah, I went back and watched some more replays actually after posting and it had been reined up before to get out but always got crossed so it wasn't a change of tactic, just a tactic finally coming off. I know Amanda Miss is no star out of the gate but still expected her to be able to cross!
    Connections of the winner have had a great new year period!

+ Reply to Thread