Senior Member Colt Yabbie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Carol Bass
    Occupation
    Paralegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    No sound for R1 Melton tonight, vision just as they jumped
    Sound has been a regular problem for TrotsVision
    Maybe they should consider starting the telecast a little earlier and checking they are all systems go
    It was an issue all over the course - new infrastructure not working properly. Very annoying ..............

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Lucky we have Sky for Elitloppet - as usual audio problems with TrotsVision - no call.
    It would be interesting to retrace this thread and see how many times this has been the case (and I only watch TrotsVision a fraction of the time)
    I wonder whether we have stuck with the same audio man or keep having to sack them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hallelujah we have sound (Go Luke)
    Why do Monte riders look so uncomfortable compared to gallops jockeys?

Luke is doing a simply amazing job, calling horses that he doesn't regularly call and adjusting to the km sectional system
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am a fan of Shannon O'Sullivan but I think as a presenter she could talk a little slower, at present she is so fast that for a deaf coot, like me, her words tend to run together. I think everybody would agree that she talks very fast
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is so nice to have Ryan Phelan in charge tonight, along with Darren Carroll (and Dan of course) - their enunciation is perfect and so professional
    I like Shannon but her enunciation could do with a bit of training - just slowing down may be all she needs to do
    Ryan has no doubt had training, I wonder whether Jason ever has? He is all over our airwaves and yet I somehow doubt it
    Not everybody needs it, Darren is an example tonight and Rob and Steve are good.
    You would hope that they all have someone review them and mentor them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Wakey Wakey Boys - you have forgotten to put up the replay for R3 at Shep tonight

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...s/?mc=SP270623
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The old 'audio issues' again at Melton - maybe they should consider Closed Captions as a back-up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I just tuned in for R3 the 2yo at Shep. The mobile is rolling and still no sound/caller, finally just seconds from release Rob Auber joins us and thinks he has time to do a quick summary of the runners (yes - we do want that But it should have happened a minute or two ago), consequently he is still doing this after the field has been released instead of calling what is happening and a bit is happening.
    Why can't we expect the caller to come on a couple of minutes before the race?

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...23#SPC01082308
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    WTF. Rob and Dan are talking about Catch A Wave and Captain Ravishing's work between races at Geelong last night in the lead up to The Eureka
    It was an extensive conversation and they mention that something did not appear right with CaptR at the end of his 2100m and Greg Sugars did not push him out for the last 400m
    They showed us all of CAW's 2100 and then all of CR's UNTIL we get to the topical 600m mark AND we cut to a parade ring interview = Stupidity or Censorship (was the Captain that bad?!)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Is TrotsVision doing extended coverage of the $1m meeting at Bendigo tonight - maybe even on the Sky special (Thoroughbred Central) channel?
    With all the promotion of Wednesday's 1200m meeting, unbelievable as it might seem - this meeting seems to have been neglected.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread