Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who's my daddy :)

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I'm guessing he/she will be back in a new metamorphosis very soon. A prize to whoever spots him/her first

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Possibly a little slow on this Admin but the right out come for now, use your own name use a pseudonym but don't use some one else's name. I think anyone using a full name should be investigated straight up just to make sure of their identity and that they are not assuming someone else's identity.
    Yep we'll be doing this from now on. If something like this happens again it would be good if forum members could help verify new users where appropriate, if they know them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    I'm guessing he/she will be back in a new metamorphosis very soon.
    We don't really have a problem with this, as Mango said some posts were good. But I couldn't really change the username since some of the crux of the posts were that they were being made by Lance Justice. I'll delete the entire account/posts tomorrow after everyone has a chance to see what's gone on.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'll delete the entire account/posts tomorrow
    Good.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Banned.
    Nicely done Trooper.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I didn't think that the real LJ would come on here and talk about drugs that can't be detected in swabs. I'm sure his lawyers would have put a stop to that under the current situation.
    I think admin shouldn't allow real names of industry members on here unless that they can prove that they are real.
    I'm no fan of Lances but I do believe everybody deserves a fair trial. And a speedy one !
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Well i'm me happy to furnish ph number's to contact me for verification if needed
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread