Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: From the SMH this morning

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    funny how people talk about things they have zero idea about...google TOR flashingred

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Croatto View Post
    G'day Big Fella

I can't see any reason for people posting under a nom de plume; from my perspective all it does is provide the opportunity to be that little bit braver when it comes to smearing others. It's the sole reason I left the site some time ago!

Regards

Mark
    I agree that people get "braver" aka as "keyboard warriors" when behind a non de plume. My name has already been all over this forum anyway, but the reason why I use a non de plume is because some people lacking brain cells can't comprehend that I can have a different point of view from the racing circles I associate - I get sick of having to clarify myself OUTSIDE of the forum by people who read what I write then run off telling others. No doubt for the sole purpose of causing trouble, typical of racing folk! Have had so much trouble in the past, hence my posts are so diplomatic. Those that I speak to outside this forum can vouch that in the "real world" I am not quite as diplomatic... lol!

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled123 View Post
    funny how people talk about things they have zero idea about...google TOR flashingred
    I have zero idea of what I am talking about? I have read enough online defamation cases in my university studies to know just how accountable people can be be for their postings on online forums.

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    stop name dropping that you do law, you obviously havent looked up what TOR is

Flashing Red
    I don't have to look it up. How do you know that I do law? Oh, that's right - how many accounts do you have on here now?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I smell the writing style and bad attitude of a very recently banned poster , or at least one of his personas was banned.

triplev123
    Hey Flashing,

In Cricketing parlance..."If that ain't a slow Turner, I don't know what is".

Junior Member Weanling trigger will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lance justice
    easy fix swab every winner increase prize money less eg instead of 25k per race make it 24.5k or even 24k the 500 or thousand saved into swabbing poole then with the extra doulbe the amount of blood tests im sure all would agree a little loss for a great gain

Junior Member Weanling trigger will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lance justice
    it does amaze me that people who bully on the forum should know better ....when one person is employed as a work place mediator (specializing in bullying) and then slams everyone on here ....he should know better i wonder what would happen if his employer saw the postings ????? any way im over it now
    Last edited by trigger; 08-13-2011 at 04:53 PM.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    it does amaze me that people who bully on the forum should know better ....when one person is employed as a work place mediator (specializing in bullying) and then slams everyone on here ....he should know better i wonder what would happen if his employer saw the postings ????? any way im over it now
    Hey Trigger, you've got Mr. Ed's number any day of the week and twice of a Sunday.
    All he could do was talk to Wilbur & every so often he'd ring up & order Pizza (hold the Pepperoni) .

You're the smartest horse I've ever encountered. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread