Hybrid View

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    HRV would seem to be very lucky in procuring your services, I like the fact that you appear ready and able to engage with the rank and file within the industry. My very wise mother-in-law used to say 'paper never refused ink yet' so will watch with interest any developments in Victoria and then perhaps start a petition to get you to swim across the ditch and stem the slide here?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    HRV would seem to be very lucky in procuring your services, I like the fact that you appear ready and able to engage with the rank and file within the industry. My very wise mother-in-law used to say 'paper never refused ink yet' so will watch with interest any developments in Victoria and then perhaps start a petition to get you to swim across the ditch and stem the slide here?
    I totally agree Jan. It makes sense to engage with the rank and file and a forum such as this is a fairly easy way to do so and yet few have.

We have had input from Vic's Cody Winnell for 3 years while NSW's Adam Fairly was a good contributor between 2011-14 but then not only stopped dead but strangely deleted virtually all his posts
    The (ex) NSW Chairman of Stewards is/was a reader as he sometimes clarified things via email to me

Issues discussed can sometimes be controversial but our aim is to make the forum an enjoyable place for people who love harness racing
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread