Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vicbred Super Series Finals

Hybrid View

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    With nothing better to do, I am looking at the semi's again and trying to make my selections for the finals
    I might need a bit of help Brenno

Looking at the 2yoF I can only see 3 winning chances

I am wondering whether the draw, longer trip and a better lead in favours Kualoa and justifies his price or whether the other 2 are likely to find more improvement - they being Soho Nolita and Two Times Bettor.
    Since they all had a freshen up in May, Kualoa has had 4 races as his lead in while the other 2 have only had 2. I know Kualoa was only having his 2nd ever start in the APG final but back then Nolita brained them/him but was no match for him last week
    I am not sure the barriers are a huge factor

The market $1.65 - $3.20 - $10 (Nolita)
    Kev my advice is to back the he's or him in a 2yo Fillies race as they will have more testosterone!

Quite possibly there is improvement in Soho Nolita and Two Times Bettor. On the heat I have Two Times Bettor a better horse this time in than Soho Nolita.
    The way Kualoa has dealt with horses like Soho Nolita, Larajay Macray and Single Tree Road has been a bit more impressive than the way Two Times Bettor beat them. Races were run with different types of sectionals however I don't think that matters much. And with the draw I have Kualoa as the one to beat.
    From that draw Major Kiss will go very close. Has the gate speed to either lead or hand up and have the last crack. Will look very threatening down the straight.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Kev my advice is to back the he's or him in a 2yo Fillies race as they will have more testosterone!
    Thanks Brendan - fixed
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread