Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Are HRV now editing the start of races so that we cannot see what really happened?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Yes Kev, I made enquiries via another source as well. And your thoughts on what's shown? Let's keep it to the start please, per your initial post.

Senior Member 4YO Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    First time I can discern ( I think) the green light very faintly is at the commencement of the 16 seconds mark of the replay. Inside wheel and shaft of 6 in line with the 5 so must be behind. 6 very obviously passing behind 5 during the course of that 1 second of replay ( I can’t reduce the time interval further) Green light certainly on at 17 second mark of the replay.

Edit: with regard to the 7 starting between the 1 and 2 albeit still on the back line, which number panel on the mobile should the 1 be behind Wayne?

Aren’t horses supposed to come of the circle from the outside gates first so they are on the gate first? I know some drivers have a preference to be on the gate early. Is facilitating this preference eroding the quality of the starts? ( there’s no “circle” in the states, they go up to the gate at will and are mostly all in position, a few more trotters excluded)

Given that Mediatecs product development manager acknowledged a week ago on twitter that the replay was incomplete do you boys think it should have taken over a week and seperate approaches from you to get it fixed?
    Last edited by Dot; 17 Minutes Ago at 04:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread