Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stewards Merge

Hybrid View

Flashing Red
    I think those that aren't using full names / only first names are getting some sort of warning and then a short ban...

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    I think those that aren't using full names / only first names are getting some sort of warning and then a short ban...
    [VVV] Flashing, how can you be a Law Talkin' Gal and be so nice at the same time? I reckon you need to get some more Lionel Hutz into your game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Flashing, how can you be a Law Talkin' Gal and be so nice at the same time? I reckon you need to get some more Lionel Hutz into your game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM
    Weren't you the one that told me the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that [he] never existed? lmao!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Weren't you the one that told me the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that [he] never existed? lmao!
    [VVV] I was talking to the bloke who owns the local Newsagency... and he said you always get in their early & make off with the only two copies of Trotguide that he gets sent & then all day long he has to take the crap of disgruntled customers who have to drive South & to Redcliffe to get a copy. One bloke has even taken to going around to Graham Seymour's place and knocking it off from his letterbox. Life's tough up there North of the Border. That's what you get when you vote in a Labor State Government.

Flashing Red
    That's what you get when you vote Labour in anywhere, lol!

+ Reply to Thread