Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stewards Merge

triplev123

"Look at me mate, I'm flyin'!"

Hey Admin.
    Not that I have any axe to grind with Turf Confidential, in fact I visit that site from time to time and find it all rather interesting.
    What I do take issue with however is the apparent delineation between Neville Bartos (who was recently banned for a week, I take it, by way of some 'example setting' procedure????) and dear old mate Turf who, as is evidenced above, is either wickedly incognito or possesses one of the stranger real names awarded a baby anywhere, ever. Is it simply just an anti-Greek thing on your part? The surname of Bartos set it off perhaps?

Ball's in your court Trooper.

Flashing Red
    I think those that aren't using full names / only first names are getting some sort of warning and then a short ban...

triplev123
    [VVV] All very interesting Turf but when it comes to links I'm rather partial to old movies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJVNQ4ngfo

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    I think those that aren't using full names / only first names are getting some sort of warning and then a short ban...
    [VVV] Flashing, how can you be a Law Talkin' Gal and be so nice at the same time? I reckon you need to get some more Lionel Hutz into your game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Hey Admin.
    Not that I have any axe to grind with Turf Confidential, in fact I visit that site from time to time and find it all rather interesting.
    What I do take issue with however is the apparent delineation between Neville Bartos (who was recently banned for a week, I take it, by way of some 'example setting' procedure????) and dear old mate Turf who, as is evidenced above, is either wickedly incognito or possesses one of the stranger real names awarded a baby anywhere, ever. Is it simply just an anti-Greek thing on your part? The surname of Bartos set it off perhaps?

Ball's in your court Trooper.
    As I said in my email to you, this is because you have been warned on at least 3 occasions by my count, so were aware of the rules. I am trying to be fair and make people aware of the rules before laying down the law, as I'd imagine you'd be critical of me if I did not.

Administrating this forum is not my full time job, so I'm getting to it. You could help matters by not questioning everything I do, which compels me to write posts like this which take time.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

triplev123
    So poor old Justodit got banned for Dick Smith eh?
    I thought that was a stroke of genius given Electronic Dick's likely lack of profile over in NZ.
    Props go out to a fellow opressed Brother. Hang in there Justdoit. This too shall pass mate.
    As an aside, here's Justdoit as photographed only moments ago.

See what drinking warm beer from plastic cups does?
    Your face turns yellow, your lips go green and your hair falls out...but it does keep your Dentures sparkling clean.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Flashing, how can you be a Law Talkin' Gal and be so nice at the same time? I reckon you need to get some more Lionel Hutz into your game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9JAt6gFqM
    Weren't you the one that told me the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that [he] never existed? lmao!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Weren't you the one that told me the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that [he] never existed? lmao!
    [VVV] I was talking to the bloke who owns the local Newsagency... and he said you always get in their early & make off with the only two copies of Trotguide that he gets sent & then all day long he has to take the crap of disgruntled customers who have to drive South & to Redcliffe to get a copy. One bloke has even taken to going around to Graham Seymour's place and knocking it off from his letterbox. Life's tough up there North of the Border. That's what you get when you vote in a Labor State Government.

Flashing Red
    That's what you get when you vote Labour in anywhere, lol!

+ Reply to Thread