Hybrid View

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Harness racing as a sport is by all accounts down for the second time in Round 1. So I remain discombobulated that a whopping Three Quarters of a MILLION dollars in available prize money and NO stars from the east for GP. Transport!! This and other possible/probable contingencies could be planned, implemented and reviewed after a predetermined time frame. I suggest (tongue in cheek) the 7 P's (Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents P#ss Poor Performance) could be adopted as a mantra. Rant over

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by hugdon View Post
    Harness racing as a sport is by all accounts down for the second time in Round 1. So I remain discombobulated that a whopping Three Quarters of a MILLION dollars in available prize money and NO stars from the east for GP. Transport!! This and other possible/probable contingencies could be planned, implemented and reviewed after a predetermined time frame. I suggest (tongue in cheek) the 7 P's (Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents P#ss Poor Performance) could be adopted as a mantra. Rant over
    Yeah piss poor by RWWA allowing multiple flights to be cancelled due to the smoke from the fires

Alta Orlando and Field Marshall would have been there otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread