Quote Originally Posted by thevoiceofreason View Post
i am far from soft on on interference as you know i just do not agree with relegation and never will so debate over on that issue it was under the ghrra that penalties for such infringements went from a $100 fine to a suspension from driving in races but perhaps you forget that significant change.

[vvv] how you can you be at once 'far from soft on interference' and 'not agree with relegation and never will'?
surely that's akin to the down with capitalism/let's occupy wall st. Crew sitting around bagging free enterprise whilst sending messages to each other on their i-phones?
if far from soft = merely fining & suspending drivers then that's still soft, imo.
the only way you make a real impact is to take the horse down & take the race away. Anything less is just window dressing.
still can't understand why you continue to wrap the ghrra. Going from a fine to a suspension was their way of Karl Bitar-ing the relegation discussion that was going on that the time. Be seen to do something when in reality, it was nothing.
undaunted, you're still flying their flag. It's inexplicable from my perspective.
your knowledge of harness racing is too extensive...so that pretty much rules out you being john coughlan incognito . I'm trying to think of who else was there at the time. The timing of some of your posts is rougly equivalent to that of someone now living & working in macau.

on reflection i may have misunderstood one of your previous posts about where the money had gone under the ghrra so i will cop that on the chin.

[vvv] no dramas. Age will do that to all of us eventually.
next time you're lying in bed watching the discovery channel and i appear on the screen, be sure to think of me fondly.
vvv