Closed Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges laid in swabbing scandal

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Here is your wonder boy SAM and he let the bloke keep on driving to do more damage

A racecourse insider said of the driver's meeting with the chief executive of Harness Racing NSW, Sam Nati: "Driver X [name withheld by the Herald] met with Sam and took along his parents. He put his hands up to being involved in two races that were hot, but it became clear that Sam knew of more involvement and that this wasn't going to be something that could be hushed up."
    The driver has confirmed the meeting but denied making any admission of illegal activity. His father told the Herald: ''Yeah, I met Sam for a beer and my son came along. There's nothing unusual or illegal in that.''
    Asked if they had discussed corruption, he replied: ''We didn't talk about nothing.''
    Last night, Mr Nati said: "We have had a number of informal discussions with various participants. But who those people are and what was discussed is confidential until such time as they are formally interviewed as part of the investigation.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post
    Here is your wonder boy SAM and he let the bloke keep on driving to do more damage

A racecourse insider said of the driver's meeting with the chief executive of Harness Racing NSW, Sam Nati: "Driver X [name withheld by the Herald] met with Sam and took along his parents. He put his hands up to being involved in two races that were hot, but it became clear that Sam knew of more involvement and that this wasn't going to be something that could be hushed up."
    The driver has confirmed the meeting but denied making any admission of illegal activity. His father told the Herald: ''Yeah, I met Sam for a beer and my son came along. There's nothing unusual or illegal in that.''
    Asked if they had discussed corruption, he replied: ''We didn't talk about nothing.''
    Last night, Mr Nati said: "We have had a number of informal discussions with various participants. But who those people are and what was discussed is confidential until such time as they are formally interviewed as part of the investigation.
    As soon as possible under the rules of racing Fitzpatrick has been sat out?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by ringman View Post

I think that even though he may have admitted to being in on the sting's it is still only hear say and would have to proven before you could be suspended etc
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Banned Weanling CEdwards81 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Chris Edwards
    Hey Jamie u still wear those earrings old mate..?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    You mean these ones? I thought they always looked pretty classy

topaz-diamond-earrings.jpg

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Since we're already onto earrings...

Quick note to say I've deleted a lot of posts in this thread. Most were ringman's, but some others were replies to his comments which out of context didn't make much sense, so those are gone too. Remember people, if your unhappy about something someone posts, it's best to click the triangle/exclamation icon under that post and a moderator will review it. If you reply you just get sucked in which is usually what they want.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Well done , Jules , not before time.

Banned Weanling CEdwards81 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Chris Edwards
    Come on Jamie.......show us those earrings???

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    This article, http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horserac...125-1nz2h.html makes for very interesting reading.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by CEdwards81 View Post
    Come on Jamie.......show us those earrings???
    You need to use the singular there, as in I only have one, had it since I was about 16...with your point being?

Closed Thread