+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eureka broadcast

Hybrid View

Junior Member Weanling ryantics will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Ryan
    Occupation
    Store Manager
    I get what you guys are writing but I still reckon that HRNSW should have a regular live broadcast platform on Harness.org,
    thru Sky Racing and on TrotsTV just like HRV does with their own Trots Vision.

Why can't HRA step in over this, it's all about promoting harness racing for every state. If it didn't work for them then HRV wouldn't do it.

Sometime ago I wrote to John Dumesny making this suggestion but never got a reply
    (he's obviously far to busy to communicate with the likes of me and what would I know anyway).

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by ryantics View Post
    I get what you guys are writing but I still reckon that HRNSW should have a regular live broadcast platform on Harness.org,
    thru Sky Racing and on TrotsTV just like HRV does with their own Trots Vision.

Why can't HRA step in over this, it's all about promoting harness racing for every state. If it didn't work for them then HRV wouldn't do it.

Sometime ago I wrote to John Dumesny making this suggestion but never got a reply
    (he's obviously far to busy to communicate with the likes of me and what would I know anyway).
    I agree with that

Almost 10 yrs ago before Kayo became popular I posted here and emailed HRNSW similar about becoming accessible on Kayo.

Got similar response as you.

+ Reply to Thread