Roll With Joe

Thread: How is Victoria travelling?

Threaded View

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisi View Post
    Well all I can say you must work in the hamburger stand and don't get a chance to talk only time you do is to ask if you want sauce or not.
    Ha ha ha thats funny. Call me old fashioned, but I like my trots without having to use binoculars. I had the privelige of going to a couple of Miracle Miles at Harold Park and they were the best Harness experiences of my life. Melbourne Showgrounds were apparently much the same but I was too young to remember the experience. I dont know why HRV went with a 1000m track. Maybe they wanted the crowd close to the action so the newcomers could get hooked like myself and no doubt lots of others. I don't know. But wev'e now got a track and facility that WE own. No more being Moonee Valley Racing Clubs bitch. I respect your opinion of Melton. A lot of the old boys i've spoken to over the years didn't like Moonee Valley when we first moved there. I must admit though, the one thing that annoys me about Melton, is the quality of the sound on the race replays on the net.
    Last edited by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild; 01-05-2012 at 08:43 PM.