Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yearling Sale's

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Just had a little look and took a big liking to Lot 333 at the Sydney Sale. http://www.apgold.com.au/tasks/sites.../Lot%20333.jpg
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Banned Colt peteboss4 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter allen
    Occupation
    retired
    Horses
    nothing good enough to mention, but Popu
    Quote Originally Posted by strong persuader View Post
    Just had a little look and took a big liking to Lot 333 at the Sydney Sale. http://www.apgold.com.au/tasks/sites.../Lot%20333.jpg

Thats a good looking colt.

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    From a kiwi perspective, I find it amazing that there only 6 trotting yearlings in the upcoming round of sales. In the two NZ sales this year there are 67 trotting yearlings catalogued. Must be pretty demoralising if you are breeding trotters in Australia to find yourself sidelined at this years major sales. I am sure someone will enlighten me as to why it is happening

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Off to Melbourne for the Premium sale, Hunter Cup and the sunday sale and i would like to wish all the vendors the very best of luck over the wkend.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    australasian sale
    42 - kazzacan
    49 -gotta go artelect
    71 - jet black shadow
    109 - caribbean blue

New Zealand premier
    28 - code cracker
    107 - charlotte grace

Junior Member Weanling mo cushla will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    stuart watt
    Occupation
    Breeder
    I hope you are all good judges. I bought Lot 44 at the APG Premium sale. A nice filly.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by mo cushla View Post
    I hope you are all good judges. I bought Lot 44 at the APG Premium sale. A nice filly.
    Hi Stuart

Very nice family and it was one of my picks but after looking at her and having a couple of people inspect her for me i was advised not to bid . I wish you all the best and i hope she win's many race's for you. I liked the Bettor's filly out of Innocent Eye's and i bidded on her but it just went over my price range.
    Last edited by mango; 02-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    What was wrong with her mango ?
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Stuart

Very nice family and it was one of my picks but after looking at her and having a couple of people inspect her for me i was advised not to bid . I wish you all the best and i hope she win's many race's for you. I liked the Bettor's filly out of Innocent Eye's and i bidded on her but it just went over my price range.
    Looks nice enough in the photo, but the mare is a 100 yrs old and statistically the chances of getting a good one out of an old mare is significantly reduced. If your buying for her pedigree then that's a different story I guess.

I thought the Christian Cullen - Muscle Beach Colt was the pick of the boys and Bettors Delight - Innocent Eyes filly the pick of the girls from the photo's on the web.
    Last edited by Mitch; 02-04-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Looks nice enough in the photo, but the mare is a 100 yrs old and statistically the chances of getting a good one out of an old mare is significantly reduced. If your buying for her pedigree then that's a different story I guess.

I thought the Christian Cullen - Muscle Beach Colt was the pick of the boys and Bettors Delight - Innocent Eyes filly the pick of the girls from the photo's on the web.
    Hi Mitch,

Where do such statistics come from?

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread