Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: Harness forum ?????

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Cassie

Not to be rude or anything but i think we have discussed this in previous threads which then got out of controll and the thread had to be closed down and fellow forum members recieved infraction's and even banned for posting for a certain amount of time. By all means i'm not telling you to agree with everyone but it would be good to discuss the great thing's about Harness Racing for instance there are numerous sale's comming up and there's a discussion about this and a few of us have put down what we like in the sale's why don't you put down your 5 picks and see how you go.

CHEERS

MANGO

Banned Yearling candykisses will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    cassie dodds
    Occupation
    stablehand
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Cassie

Not to be rude or anything but i think we have discussed this in previous threads which then got out of controll and the thread had to be closed down and fellow forum members recieved infraction's and even banned for posting for a certain amount of time. By all means i'm not telling you to agree with everyone but it would be good to discuss the great thing's about Harness Racing for instance there are numerous sale's comming up and there's a discussion about this and a few of us have put down what we like in the sale's why don't you put down your 5 picks and see how you go.

CHEERS

MANGO

Hi Mango couldn't agree more

I know I'm giddy from going around in circles , I suppose every one else is too, so i'm only too happy to move on .

You won't hear from me on this subject again I promise.

I'll get my sales catalogue out and get back to you with my top picks .

Cheers Cassie

Closed Thread