Roll With Joe

Thread: Where's the love gone?

Threaded View

Banned Colt Old Frank will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Butler

Where's the love gone?

Where's the love gone fella's between M.Purdon and John Curtin/The Reactor syndicate?

Why isn't Mark going to drive AR in the final should it make it (it's a given) and the great one, A.Herilihy to jump on?

I mean Mark made it known in the media he didn't want the horse to go to Perth in the original instance and wanted it to stay home and concentrate on Auckland. He claimed the horse was "tired" and yet, within the next week, was over ridden and with the horse on the plane to Perth with a seeya later alligator!

Mark's in an awkward position, if the horse was "tired" as he stated, that means he got it home from Melbourne to Christchurch, would have done nothing more than simple jog work for 3-4 days to keep him ticking over whilst resting through the day and then hasn't sighted the horse since and potentially will be crowned as 'training' an ID winner with touching it for the best part of 4 weeks!

I can't believe Mark wouldn't of at least wanted to drive it in the final, however I can't stop thinking there's no love there as Curtin came out in the article claiming AH was first pick!

Is Curtin and the syndicate dirty that Mark voiced his negativity to the horse going in the first place and then citing commitments to his team pending the Auckland carnival that begins a week later?

You can't tell me that Mark couldn't have flown there and back on the Friday/Saturday missing only the Saturday work at home with his team due to time differences? I mean after all, we are talking the ID GF, not an R10+ or better at Byford! (No offence Byford, just using the name as an example)

There's got to be more to it than just "committments" at home.

No love fellas, no love!
    Last edited by Old Frank; 02-24-2012 at 04:03 PM.