Member Gelding NormanS will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Norman Schwarz
    Occupation
    Franchise Owner
    Horses
    Love This Dragon, Aussie Melody, Love Th

"American Style" speed sulkies

I read here http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=17844 that another Sulky , this one "The Razor Sulky" has been approved. There are now quite a few different types of US style sulkies going round the tracks.
    Lets face it, every horse in the ID final was in one of these style of sulkies. I still have my regal offset. How does this compare? Does anyone have any opinions or experience with any of them? How they differ in racing performance. Which would be better for Heavier / lighter drivers. Would you use the same at Menangle and Newcastle. How about around a Half Mile track like Penrith or Bathurst?

Advantage Sulky - has a facebook page and website under construction
    Spyder Sulky - Luke M's design
    The Razor
    The Tsunami Sulky / Tsunami Stinger
    Aussie Eclipse
    Challenger Force
    Tom Harmers Evolution Sulky

If there are more, be kind and list them and your experience with them. And thanks to everyone who chooses to post.

I would like to ask the same question about the wheels. There are that many of them out there now. How they effect rolling efficiency etc. Are the carbon fibre spokes better that the aluminium billets cut spokes etc

To the mods, if i've posted this in the wrong area appologies and i'll understnd if it gets moved to another location
    Last edited by NormanS; 03-05-2012 at 11:49 PM.