Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Late scratching at Menangle tonight

mark diegutis

Late scratching at Menangle tonight

Did anyone else pick this up . This horses trainer was disqualified on Wed & was only withdrawn as a late scratching today , giving the reserves no chance of running . Im sure they would have taken the opportunity to run for good prizemoney .
    Race 4 - 6. AUCHENFLOWER ROSE NZ (LATE SCR), 10. KURTS PRESIDENT, 11. HIDISTINCTION
    Last edited by mark diegutis; 03-17-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: spell check

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    I'm sure they would have loved a chance to race for some money.
    And another thing why shouldn't J A Osborne on Tassie Shannon be given 6 week's at least for his drive surely he know's how fast he was travelling . Didn't look good .
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Good calling tonight Fred very enjoyable viewing and sorry MIGHTYMO i had $10 on Our Sixpence, i can stop a freight train and very nearly stopped Grand Stride as well.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes, that was certainly a rubbish drive on Tassie Shannon and the driver did not give the horse even the slightest chance of finishing even close to the placings with his ridiculous drive and staggered in nearly 100 metres behind the winner. I trust that this did not go unnoticed by the stewards and we will hear more.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Good calling tonight Fred very enjoyable viewing and sorry MIGHTYMO i had $10 on Our Sixpence, i can stop a freight train and very nearly stopped Grand Stride as well.
    When Fred called "louvre just labouring for a stride", I thought Archduchess was gonna get the chockies for me for sure. Sometimes Fred, I swear these horses can hear what you guys are saying and they do everything possible to prove callers wrong, just because they can. Still thought the 'Duchess' went awesome tonight.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    Yes, that was certainly a rubbish drive on Tassie Shannon and the driver did not give the horse even the slightest chance of finishing even close to the placings with his ridiculous drive and staggered in nearly 100 metres behind the winner. I trust that this did not go unnoticed by the stewards and we will hear more.
    If you thought that drive was rubbish by Mr Osborne, tell me what was going through the same drivers mind at Newcastle 15/3/12, Race 4, on Yogiesprince (fav). Stewards report makes interesting reading. Mr Osborne claims the horse hangs in on the corner, while his right arm is applying no pressure to keep the horse straight whilst urging the horse a long. Am I being too critical?

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    Yeah Brad, it just looked as though she was flat but when she flattened out she chased well.... Big run The Archduchess..... Cheers Greg, Appreciate that mate...

Junior Member Foal Joy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Marie Ross
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    Lady Joy
    A big "thank you" Fred. I live in Vietnam and listen on Skye - no visual. Your last three calls on "The Captain" have been both descriptive and exciting.

Senior Member 2YO doinmabest has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Fred Hastings
    A big Congratulations Marie... The Captain is just killing them at the moment.....3 on the trot, 13 at the track.....Well Done.....Thanks for the kind words too....Cheers

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Really glad to see Captain Joy recapture some of his brilliant early form. Fred, is that greatest number of wins by a single horse at Menangle?

+ Reply to Thread