Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Acceptances for Menangle

mark diegutis
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    The horses were all originally nominated under B.McCarthy. After Luke was disaqualified today, HRNSW said they were not convinced that this could work and said that a decision will be made by the Board on Monday on whether B.Mccarthy can take over training duties.

As nominations had already been taken, HRNSW decided to draw those horses into the field and to contact all owners of those horses and give them 2 options:

1. scratch without penalty; or
    2. transfer the horse to and Race with a completely different trainer
    Thanks Harvey . That answers alot of questions . HRNSW have done a very good job then . That gives everyone concerned a completely fair go . Thankfully for you HRV have looked at it differently and accepted B.McCarthy's nominations . Good luck

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy777 View Post
    I would think that HRNSW policy on DISQUALIFICATIONS – TRANSFER OF HORSES is being read by many at the moment!!

http://www.hrnsw.com.au/assets/files...f%20Horses.pdf
    Obviously, Victoria don't adopt the same policy.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    IMO he is just unlucky getting this positive.
    The trainers job is to win? To do this they must walk a line and always push the limits. What is the big deal, it's not like he was fixing race's with the stewards.

mark diegutis
    [QUOTE=jimmy777;20811]I would think that HRNSW policy on DISQUALIFICATIONS – TRANSFER OF HORSES is being read by many at the moment!!

Hi Jimmy . At the time of acceptances there was no disqualification as such . He was found guilty on Monday but wasn't sentenced . In theory he may have only been fined so they had to take the horses nominations . HRNSW came up with a great solution so that the owners weren't penalised . I think they have handled it really well .

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    IMO he is just unlucky getting this positive.
    The trainers job is to win? To do this they must walk a line and always push the limits. What is the big deal, it's not like he was fixing race's with the stewards.
    So I can come into your house and steal your TV. Whats the big deal...I didn't steal your car......

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    As long as you don't get caught and you promise to take my wife with you.

Come on Aussiebreno what world do you live in?

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    As long as you don't get caught and you promise to take my wife with you.

Come on Aussiebreno what world do you live in?
    Not worth it!
    Ok yeah, I get where you are coming from......but it still isn't acceptable in my books. You are entitled to you opinion though.

Real Name
    Jason Cash
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    If I have to choose a trainer for my horse what are the requirements that need to be filled?

1-They must be winning
    2-??

I need help with this.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by mark diegutis View Post
    Thanks Harvey . That answers alot of questions . HRNSW have done a very good job then . That gives everyone concerned a completely fair go . Thankfully for you HRV have looked at it differently and accepted B.McCarthy's nominations . Good luck
    HRV have applied the exact same policy as HRNSW. Their fields came out before the NSW ones and they just havent updated the fields. If we want Sixpence to race on Fri, she will need to be under the care of another trainer as well

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    HRV have applied the exact same policy as HRNSW. Their fields came out before the NSW ones and they just havent updated the fields. If we want Sixpence to race on Fri, she will need to be under the care of another trainer as well
    Will understand if you skip this question, but what is your though process their in regards to changing trainers or sticking with wherever McCarthys horses go?

+ Reply to Thread