Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 65k Pa SS 2yo c & g- BIG day for Christian Cullen @ The Meadows

Hybrid View

Senior Member Colt Lethal is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Lee Balmer
    Back in 'The Good Old Bad Ol'e Days' how would anyone have ever known, but how many sires received a boost in their services only to produce duds?
    Some of the 'stats' still available probably suggest that was the case.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Blanket DNA Testing was the best thing that ever happened for the Breeding side of the business. The fun and games some people got up to prior to that coming in would have made your hair turn white and fall out.

Junior Member Foal Lexvegas will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cr Taylor
    Lex is racing in the arden downs on saturday and then will get a week off before going back into the sire stakes. He is a very good gaited 2year old and loves to race. Had it not been for interference would still be undefeated. Has not been pushed and was brought along slowly. I agree that cristian cullen may be one of the most underated. If he had bred a full book in the usa hard to say what may have happen. I would hope that he may get another chance after this crop. Dont think i will ever get another for 6k took a chance on the artsplace cross

+ Reply to Thread