Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lance Armstrong

Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    You're right Dan, he comes across as though he still doesn't get it. Seems like he has rationalised it all to himself so many times over the years that he has effectively self-brainwashed.
    The other thing to remember is there's no question a whole lot of other people directly and indirectly connected to him/in his overall support structure also made a whole of lot of $$$ along the way. He is in reality the point man of what was/is a mini Corporation. The Management, Personal Trainers, Doctors & assorted hangers would've all gotten their whack. Like the Victor Conte/Patrick Arnold/BALCO crew that created/sold THG and were behind Barry Bonds, Marrion Jones etc. It's all about the $$$razoos$$$.

aussiebreno
    I do feel a tad bit sorry for Lance, in only that he is copping everything for not only his own but his teams doings. But he guess he got all the glory as well.

VVV, a status on facebook was put up last night in support of Lance. Old mate tried comparing Lances EPO use to that of AFL/NRL footballers getting locals. I've been restraining myself from commenting ever since.

+ Reply to Thread