Roll With Joe

Thread: Golden Nugget

Threaded View

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

Golden Nugget

I know you are all preoccupied with the Cranbourne Cup but there was an event last night with a much bigger stake worthy of a mention - The Golden Nugget. Congratulations to Michael Brennan and his team on the brilliant effort of I'm Victorious. To turn the horse around in a fortnight with the problems the horse has had to show his true ability was outstanding. Chancellor Cullen,maybe a little over hyped at present but I think he will be an outstanding 5 year old. Adam Hamilton's pre race analogy of Chancellor Cullen compared to previous winner Bonavista Bay was spot on saying that he was faster but not certain whether he had the toughness of the latter. The horse had a perfect run through from the back line and driven perfectly but not good enough on the night. Bettor Reason an outstanding effort and very good run from Reuben Brogden. Lucie Boshier (a very good mare) winning the Norm's Daughter Classic capped off a great night for W.A. pacing. Lesson to be learnt ( Chris Alford) never underestimate W.A. horses.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 12-09-2012 at 02:15 AM.