Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Somebeachsomewhere Stats

Hybrid View

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Trevor, I'd suggest you email Hanover and ask them, their website may not be up to date but they obviously know where to find the data! Are you familiar with the book "The X Factor" by Marianna Haun? It is an interesting concept but not without critisicm and more then a few skeptics. Yes I was at Teeny Lodge earlier in the week, I think I'm in the good books this time, no bad news and I remembered the cake!

As another thought you could just email the UStrotting site direct, I found them very helpful in the past when I asked them how many mile tracks there are in the US, they sent me the whole track directory! Only 16 mile tracks and around 800 half and five furlong ones when you count both pari mutueal and fair grounds in the country!
    Last edited by dizzy; 02-08-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: thought of something!

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    I haven't read the book but have some understanding of the x-factor concept. From my understanding, however, I'm not seeing where SBSW as a sire fits the theory. What am I missing?
    The cake must have been good because there was none left there yesterday :-)

+ Reply to Thread