Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: Who is the real trainer?

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by mishka0972 View Post
    The start of this thread questioned the integrity of these trainers, even followed by untrue comments that one had a father who was a chemist. Which is wrong considering the skill these people have- thus the success. Belinda or Emma aren't just wives or partners who take the trainer title for "murky" reasons they are active trainers and work hard in the family businesses they share with there husbands/ fiancée Luke and Clayton. Both these couples run a business and just choose one or the other to be the listed trainer. In Victoria you can not list 2 trainers.
    Please if you are going to quote what i say at least be accurate i didnt say Peter Tonkin was a chemist i said i was told he was but didnt know if it was true or not a lot different to saying he was as you have stated.

Junior Member Foal mishka0972 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    tracy jones
    Well what was the purpose of you putting out it there if you were unsure of it truth.

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Please if you are going to quote what i say at least be accurate i didnt say Peter Tonkin was a chemist i said i was told he was but didnt know if it was true or not a lot different to saying he was as you have stated.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by mishka0972 View Post
    Well what was the purpose of you putting out it there if you were unsure of it truth.
    I thought this was a forum where you discuss things without defaming people which i took great care not to.

Junior Member Foal mishka0972 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    tracy jones
    Does this statement look familiar, i see you stated it again in November last year. But of course there is not intent of defamation- just my opinion of course

"Peter Tonkin i think and believe he was a chemist in past life maybe wrong but that is what i have been told."

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I thought this was a forum where you discuss things without defaming people which i took great care not to.

Closed Thread