Quote Originally Posted by little fish View Post
Ha ha 6 months surely not me who is kidding

Your bias is too obvious

Show the race to someone who doesn't know the bitter history between all parties nor who trains any of the horses and I can say from experience - I did it twice with this very incident - and they will look at you puzzled like is there a grudge behind the scenes that I don't know about.

6 months jeez mate ha ha seldom a sillier/more vindictive thing said on here surely!
I hope the 2 parties you showed it to do NOT have car licences! I did not know the history (until you just posted there was) and I can assure you that it is not only those who train any of the horses that are horrified. Any follower of the game knows you do not want to be posted 3W and when you see it happen to a horse/driver and then see that horse/driver do a 90 degree turn into the horse that posted him as soon as they crossed the line - well jeez mate ha ha seldom a sillier defence has ever be said on here surely!
ps Showed it to the wife, who does not follow the game and she was astounded that SC had no thought for the welfare of even his own horse