For such a lively forum at times, what the hell has happened? So many regular contributors are missing in action. There was some nastiness a few weeks ago that I fear may have removed some of our more outspoken or forthright compardries. I can only summise that because our good friend over the ditch was quite active at the time and issuing warnings about what behaviour is acceptable that there has been some collateral damage.

Coming off one of the most devastating ID finals (since Perth lol), new drug? allegations, some heavy DQs and warning offs, some great 3 yr olds squaring off, fabulous square gaiting in Vic etc etc etc etc, all I can hear are crickets.

Nothing on anybodys mind? Cannot believe after the original ID format was thrown out the door that no-one has given it a thorough critique after the Sydney experience and all the critcism that preceded it?

Nobody thinks much of the great 3yr colts that are bumping heads at the moment? I am dumbfounded.

There have been a lot of new members joining the forum in recent times but are yet to post a thread or make a contribution. Can I say please don't be shy. You have joined for a reason, if you have something on your mind please say so. If it is controversial and are unsure whether to post, as long as you can back it up with facts, go for it. Try to keep personal attacks out of it, it only stifles open conversation. I sat on the sidelines for six months before I made my first comment. Don't be like me.

So Brendan, after all the hoo ha and your little fav doing everything right, how do you see the ID format after the dust has settled? Thats a starter!