Hybrid View

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I know that this does not need to be said.........lets not forget the mare....90% at least contribution ( IMHO)

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Taking everything into account, Auckland Reactor should be a very good option for breeders in these tough economic times. Touching on the maternal family issues again, Somebeachsomewhere comes from a very ordinary family and he has excelled so far with his progeny in the Northern Hemisphere. How quickly we forget the greatness of Auckland Reactor, he was a great horse from the time he hit the track and won over all distances and made some very good horses look 2nd rate. He will have a wide range of mares to breed with and he might even get a few breeders to consider their options with Beach Towel mares, even though they could be getting on a bit. Which ever way, he certainly brings a lot to the table, Speed, Stamina and Gait.

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    Ecomonic times are tough as touched on by Richard & the huge amount of good quality stallions available makes its even harder for sires & their owners to capture a decent part of the market..so I think AR's success will be greatly depend on the big breeders giving him a go just to see what he can throw whilst the small time breeders may decide to monitor the results for a while..super horse in my books & I would certainly give him a go if I was in the position to do so

+ Reply to Thread