Hybrid View

Member Gelding broco will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    monique parsons
    Occupation
    trainer/driver
    Horses
    cullens moose, somart, ladybird
    How can you get christian fire from lyell creeks direct family?
    As for he wont see quality my small band of mares are some that many big breeders envy so im sure even if he does only see my own mares if hes got it in him he'll have every chance to prove himself.
    And as for the they are full brothers so given the same book they would have the same results thats been proven wrong so many times, as you like to compare to the thoroughbreds here is a great example lonhro and niello both given great starts to stud careers 1 succeeded and the other was very disappointing, so just because they are brothers does not give a horse a guarantee of being a good sire

aussiebreno
    What mares would suit Alta Christiano?

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    What mares would suit Alta Christiano?
    Interesting question Brendan. Here's my five cents worth. In Nz Christian Cullen mares have already had some big hits with Bettors Delight ( Highview Tommy--Ohoka Punter) so the reverse in the case of Alta Christiano of course would be a daughter of Bettors Delight.
    The dam of Alta Christiano has had three nice foals which are by In The Pocket, Christian Cullen and Mach Three, all Direct Scooter line sires.
    The dam Right This Time is by Fake Left. The best performer in Nz from a Fake Left mare as of today is Cyamach ($149,000) who is by Mach Three.
    Therefore for me as both Bettors Delight and Fake Left are Cam Fella line sires and that cross with Direct Scooter has worked so well with this branch of the sires family, my first preference would be for mares by either of them followed by daughters of other Cam Fella line sires. Hope that makes sense.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Full brothers aren't genetically identical. The only way they can be so is if they are identical twins that resulted from the splitting of a single Zygote.
    Last edited by Triple V; 07-15-2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Zygote not Gamete

+ Reply to Thread