Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cobalt

Hybrid View

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell

The Mcdowells

Just wondering what has happened to them.Havent had horses nominated for awhile now and havent seen Col around.I know they were due to go to court re Cobalt chloride but cant find any details anywhere.
    Do any of you guys know whats happening as he is a nice bloke.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Answering my own question lost the court case and now will have to front the stewards re cobalt chloride.The national body have agreed on a standard reading so will be in effect nationwide About time.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Hi Brian.
    In my opinion I believe the threshold is WAY TO HIGH as I think it only encourages people to use it and I think it should be given the same scrutiny as steroids in that the level should never be exceeded in the horses life. Horses should able to be tested 24/7 for anything.
    One question I have is , " are horses tested upon their arrival into the retention barn ?" & if not they bloody well should be.
    maybe you can answer that Adam..................thanks.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hi Brian.
    In my opinion I believe the threshold is WAY TO HIGH as I think it only encourages people to use it and I think it should be given the same scrutiny as steroids in that the level should never be exceeded in the horses life. Horses should able to be tested 24/7 for anything.
    One question I have is , " are horses tested upon their arrival into the retention barn ?" & if not they bloody well should be.
    maybe you can answer that Adam..................thanks.
    Trish all horses from foals up can be tested at any time by the powers that be if needed or required its under the rules about out of competition testing.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread