Dan I normally have a respect for your opinion but I promise on this one you do not know all of the facts. Every case should be assessed on its merits and if trainers are proven to be injecting horses with little white bottles labelled "Water for Horses" with unknown contents, then beyond cobalt they are actually injecting the horse with a totally unapproved substance and 20 years is to good for them.
However, does HRNSW truly know how long cobalt stays in the system and does one of these supplements need to be given race day. In my opinion the evidence is non existent. Injecting 10ml Hemo 15 for 3 days on 5 horses is hardly compelling proof. I wish that when the horses got positives that the stewards took samples from the horses and tested them to see what the levels were and monitored with regards the retention period. Or maybe they have in some circumstances and have not released the information.
As for the jumps racing reference if you don't understand I am talking about the sensationalism of the media on negatives in all forms of racing then have a think about it.