Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
It was a bit of an ego boost the first time I had an account restricted, but now it's becoming a joke. Was really enjoying the racing products Ladbrokes have until I had the fixed odds removed from harness racing. The account was some 2 months old and after doing the math I was $5,500 in front of which I'm not sure what % harness made up of that. My bets range from $300 to 1k and I bet on all 3 codes plus sports/multis. How the corporates are allowed to basically say 'well, we'll take your cash on dogs, gallops, sports etc but as you have shown a propensity to win on harness racing we'll take that away from u' belies belief. And to not even receive a call/email sticks it up u even more. At least Sportingbet had the decency to email the news that my account was restricted......after 7 bets!! (of which 5 were on harness). It may seem like good business practice to them but if they had a spreadsheet of my lifetime history on the punt they'd be falling over themselves wanting my business!
So that's 2 now in 4 months after the first time some 8 yrs ago.........can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I were u Bob......25 times!!! When u say u buy a 'prepaid dongle' wouldn't your IP address still remain the same hence the corporates still know it's u betting?? (apologies if that's a silly question, I know zero about computers/IT)
You've nothing to fear re your IP addy Brent. I won't get technical on you, just keep your Cookies spotless if you're juggling accounts. Depending on which browser you're using, there could be 2 layers to getting it totally clean. The first and easiest via Internet Options etc will clear most but not all. I find Firefox the best for privacy.

I only make one withdrawal for each account. Once the account is restricted, I withdraw and move on. Depositing via Poli or Bank Transfer negates the issues of a CC deposit. You can make a deposit into a betting account in another name from your own bank account, just remember to change the payee name. When it comes to the withdrawal, I slip a friend or family member a cut (10%) of the withdrawal. I need their details to verify the account and their bank account to withdraw to, so they earn it.

I only bet on Harness Racing hence the number of accounts restricted.